2012년 4월 14일 토요일

Spring is coming :-D 4


I took a picture last spring...maybe April
At that time, I went Gwangju, Jeolla-do.
Beacause my cousin married there.
My mother's hometown is Jeolla-do, 
so relatives on the mother's side almost have lived  in Gwangju.
We come and go frequently with the second oldest aunt's family, 
chief of all, me and my sister close her youngest daughter.
She work in Chonnam National University that very extensive and beautiful, 
So we go out the University for the weekend
 from few hours later after the wedding.
On the very day that we were outgoing is really clear and sunny!!

There were a lots of beautiful trees, flowers, and buildings.
Especially, THE LOVELIEST THING is Yoshino Cherry blossoms.
(king cherry blossoms? big cherry blossoms := ?)
Usually they have hot pink and white !!!
I  took a picture about....more than hundred !!
and just one place too!!

A few days later, various cherry blossoms festival is starting.
and I want to go there, once more.:-D



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기