On Wed through Thu, we had facial treatment class what British have done.
Honestly, the technic that Chichester professor Tracy showed to us was quite awkward.
the technic was Very, Very, Verrrrrrrry slow o0o !!!
Also, the pressure was very light.
In Korean massage, pressure and connection and contact are mightily important.
a little different, but pretty good ^^
On Friday, we did make-up about British natural make-up.
Professor Tracy said that
"British natural make-up is so strong, maybe you think this isn't usual make-up."
"...like a party make-up hahaha,
NOW I explain about British thinking that beautiful Asians make-up through demonstration."
"Usually, Asians haven't sharp features so as to accent the features, I'll do strong expression on face."
WOW ! ! ! She did make-up really strong and dramastically.
Especially, I'm very surprised about the usage of concealer.
She used quite a lot of concealer on almost whole face.
In Korea, anyone do natural make-up like that.
Especially, lately people prefer clear make-up.
So that day, I experience a kind of culture shock. :-D
Overall, that was interesting.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기